Just a little bit of skill, pleaaaase!



Today, walking around for some of my favourite blogs, I have gone to The Purl bee. A lovely place where you find thousand of ideas to do pretty handcrafts. Whenever I comes here, makes me want to go running to a haberdashery and buy all kind of materials to make me scarves, a little blanket, a jersey... The problem? Well, actually I have no idea of knitting or similar. I know to do basic things, anyway not enough to so beautiful handcrafts as Purlbee's. Every year I intend to learn seriously but for the moment... But today what, I "need" is to make these cutes purchases... For this is not necessary to know much of knitting, isn't it? A little bit of skill and... [*]


Hoy, dando una vuelta por alguno de mis blogs favoritos, he ido a parar a The Purl bee. Un precioso rincón en el que encuentras mil ideas para hacer cosas bonitas. Siempre que entro aquí, me entran ganas de irme a una merceria y comprarme todo tipo de cosas para hacerme bufandas, una mantita, un jersey... ¿El problema? Bueno, que en realidad no sé hacer punto ni nada por el estilo. Sé punto básico y todos los años me propongo aprender en serio. Todavía no lo he conseguido. Pero hoy lo que "necesito" es hacer estos ideales monederos.... ¿para esto no hace falta saber mucho de punto, no? Un poco de maña y... [*]


 Don't you love it? It doesnt's seem very complicated... The blog explains great how to do it and you can buy the materials here. I think I'm going to order mine right now and try to do my best :)

¿No os encanta? No parece demasiado complicado... En el blog te explican bien cómo hacerlo y puedes comprar el material aquí. Creo que voy a encargar el mío ya mismo y probar suerte... :)

                                                       *Fotos: Purlbee


Oh! I love them! I only have to repeat: I can, I can I can...

Oh! Me encantan! Sólo tengo que repetir: Yo puedo, yo puedo, yo puedo...

2 comentarios:

Beth Février dijo...

Anda Martini!! Hazlos y me regalas uno!!!! Pleaseeee!!!

Marta Martini dijo...

Jeje. Lo intentaré....... ;)