I wish I could...

Photobucket


...draw really well and make wonderful things like the artwork that makes artists such as Conrad Roset and Lov-e. It is not my case. I was not born with this gift so I can only admire them and buy their work!

Photobucket

                                  *Ilustration from Lov-e

Photobucket

                         *Ilustration from Lov-e

Photobucket

                         *Ilustration from Lov-e

Photobucket

                                              *Artwork from Conrad Roset

Photobucket

                                           *Artwork from Conrad Roset

Photobucket

                        *Artwork from Conrad Roset. I really love this one.... I NEED it!!

Hey! Would you like to see how works Conrad in one of his arts? Check out this amazing video.


No hay comentarios: