My First Month...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Yes. Incredible how the time passed away, but yes, It has passed a month since I arrived to Amsterdam. With the only company of my luggage and my laptop. 
That's the reason I've changed my header and the design of my blog (a master piece of Beth Février, BTW). To start this new stage. With the beautiful and romantic skyline of this amazing city. All here is perfect. Or, that's the way it looks to me. Even when the begginings were not too easy. Or, at least, as easy as the (cute) manual for expats from I Amsterdam said. The truth is I am not an expat so it's not a book made for me but, anyway, I love its design and I found some useful information despite everything.
But the really useful manual that is helping it's the people I've met here. Thanks to all of them, because, in other way, Amsterdam and this first month it wouldn't be the same. They are making this city as magic as it must be.
Oh boy... I really love this place!
Photobucket

No hay comentarios: