Just on holidays



And, at the end, I'm on holidays!!! Days on the beach, read all the books I couldn't read during the year and have a loooooot of pictures are waiting to me. Althought I don't have plans to do any trip, I'll travel through my novels :)


Y por fin... estoy de vacaciones!! Me esperan días de playa, leer todos los libros que no he podido leer durante el año, hacer muuuchas fotos y aunque no tengo ningún viaje previsto, viajaré a través de mis novelas :)



And, If I encounter a trip, just in case, I have "the bible" of travels...

Y si me surge algún viaje, sólo por si acaso, tengo "la biblia" de los viajes...


 With Monocle I already know which one are the better cities in the world. And what is the imperative of each of them. It's great, isnt't it? You know... [*]

Con Monocle ya sé cuáles son las mejores ciudades del mundo. Y qué es lo imprescindible de cada una de ellas. ¿No es genial? Ya sabéis... [*]


 
And, meanwhile... home and beach, and beach, and beach..... :) So happy!

Y mientras... casa y playa, y playa, y playa... :) Soy tan feliz!


No hay comentarios: